Kole Audio Amps

I Own Blitz Custom Whipz In Orlando FL And We PUT A Kole Kx1-5500 On 16 10's And It's A Very Under Rated Amp This Thing Bang. So If Anybody Is Looking To Buy Kole Products It's Great For The Money.

the kole 5500 d is nasty .i have 4 18 inch ma audios the 1800 series .the amp is running at 2 ohms and its ridiculous how this thing makes my woofers move i went to a spl comp and got 163.8 nice for a drive around car in a 1991 honda crx si please dont let any one tell you this amp is trash because its not i put my hifonics collosus xx 3200 watt to the side for this kole.......

that bull
its not bull all the way i have the kole 5500d and the hifonics collosus xx 3200 and for a fact the kole 5500d plays louder but not stronger know the 163.8 i do not think so with just one of those amps maybe on the old audiocontrol meter but not on the termlab meter.

If your going to with the kole line, go with the phanatik 5500/1. It is way stronger then the kx 5500/1. I've done alot of power testing on both of them using 12 volt and 16 volt batteries.

If your going to with the kole line, go with the phanatik 5500/1. It is way stronger then the kx 5500/1. I've done alot of power testing on both of them using 12 volt and 16 volt batteries.
will the phanatik 5500/1 play louder or just stronger then the kx5500/1.

It is a stronger amplifier period, and it goes into peotect at 17.2 volts. The phanatik series doesn't go into protect until 18.2 volts.
whats the rms @ a 1 ohm load @ 14.4 on the phanatik 5500d and whats the lowest ohm load that it can go down to .7 .5 ect and play safe.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.