koiiler???

I had a Koiiler XM-7662 2 Channel amp, which I bridged. I had this amp wired to a Sony Xplod Single Voice Coil 400 watts rated rms power. I had it for seven years and it really pounded that sub, did not even had the gain knob to it's 100 %, it was about 75 %. So I mean just those specs look great, 0.05 % THD, thats awsome. And it really did and does what it says in the specs. You can type Koiiler in google and choose koiiler .com and choose there Slope Amplifier series, to check the full specs.
There is SO MUCH wrong going on here. Let me lay it out for you:

1. THE LAST POST BEFORE YOU WAS FROM 2003!

2. If you would have had the gain at 100%, it would not have been any louder, and it would have blown the sub. So what you said is irrelevant.

3. 0.05% THD would be great, IF it was a true claim. Which I doubt it is. Have you seen some of Lanzar's THD specifications on some of their lower end amps? They list like 0.000003% THD or something like that. If their THD rating is anything like their power rating, then it is WAY overrated.

4. My buddy has the same amp, but the 600 watt model I believe, under the brand SPL. Overrated output, piss-poor sound quality. Your sub isn't helping that, either.

I know, harsh. Everyone has to learn at some point in time. Take heed to what I said. You have MUCH to learn here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What's the fuse rating on your amp?

There is SO MUCH wrong going on here. Let me lay it out for you:
1. THE LAST POST BEFORE YOU WAS FROM 2003!

2. If you would have had the gain at 100%, it would not have been any louder, and it would have blown the sub. So what you said is irrelevant.

3. 0.05% THD would be great, IF it was a true claim. Which I doubt it is. Have you seen some of Lanzar's THD specifications on some of their lower end amps? They list like 0.000003% THD or something like that. If their THD rating is anything like their power rating, then it is WAY overrated.

4. My buddy has the same amp, but the 600 watt model I believe, under the brand SPL. Overrated output, piss-poor sound quality. Your sub isn't helping that, either.

I know, harsh. Everyone has to learn at some point in time. Take heed to what I said. You have MUCH to learn here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What's the fuse rating on your amp?
idk the model he mentioned but the 1 i had was 600 rms rated and it must have been doing that or pretty close. not bad for 20 bucks and making a 140 dollar profit haha

idk the model he mentioned but the 1 i had was 600 rms rated and it must have been doing that or pretty close. not bad for 20 bucks and making a 140 dollar profit haha
I bet it didnt do rated power at all and certainly not cleanly. You have alot to learn. There is alot more to an amp than if it does rated power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cooldood04

10+ year member
Cooldood04
Bloomington Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from