koiiler???

I don't have any experience with the subs but I know somone who bought a 1200 watt koiiler amp at an auction for about $100. It felt like it put out at least 500 wrms @ 1.somethin Ohms. pushing 2 500 watt kenwood 12's and a 12" audiobahn in a tube. It literally shook pictures from the walls. After about 1 year the solder and flux started melting and the amp is virtually no good, but @ $100 a year it was worth it.

I saw some of thoes koiiler subs along w/a brand called volfenahg (i think thats how its spelled) anneway they wer b-ing sold @ a local junr yard 4 like 189.00 for 2 subs so i wouldent trustem 4 2 long or at all!

I had a Koiiler XM-7662 2 Channel amp, which I bridged. I had this amp wired to a Sony Xplod Single Voice Coil 400 watts rated rms power. I had it for seven years and it really pounded that sub, did not even had the gain knob to it's 100 %, it was about 75 %. So I mean just those specs look great, 0.05 % THD, thats awsome. And it really did and does what it says in the specs. You can type Koiiler in google and choose koiiler .com and choose there Slope Amplifier series, to check the full specs.

Yes that is what I noticed, that they really delivered the RMS they claimed, something that can be hard to find in some other brands. And it is not such a known brand but that didn't matter when it was pounding out my 12 ' Sony Xplod sub !

Also the specs are great, the XM-7662, which has POWER OUTPUT: 175W X 2CH at 2 OHM, 125W X 2CH at 4 OHM and 350W X 1CH at BRIDGED, a 0.05% THD, VARIABLE SUBSONIC FILTER: 10Hz - 100Hz, that one works great, for better shapping the lows.

It came as well with gold plated terminals. So I mean, I just stumbled upon this amp, is not like I chose it, I needed one for my sub, and at the time it was my only option, but it turned out to be great and that's when I got happy with Koiiler and since it has all these that I mentioned, I would have choose it now, but just hopping that it will sound as good as it looks on the specs, cause since I had no reviews from this brand.

Well, I didn't think koiiler was even still around, lol......anyways, here's my os experience ...

I was in ca for 3 months, bought a pathfinder with 13" lift and started the voyage back to alaska...well, I really needed to put a system in, so I stoppedby a pawn shop, or something for a cheapie to get me home. And there itsat all chrome, including the cone. 500Watt koiiler with polypropylene cone, decent motor, and all the shared tell-tale manufacturing traits shared by the os pioneer and jl impp bad-boys of the 90's (this was 2001 spring btw). So I snagged it up and hit magnolia hi-fi for a 250watt Kenwood and sealed enclosure. Sounded pretty darn god and still have it in the same box to this day, albeit not in use.... From what I can see, koiiler used available parts to build an acceptable product.... Guess I'll have to look them up and see what's new, but if they've thrown their lot in with the likes of volvenhaig, Roadmaster, and vr3, I wouldn't waste the time or money....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cooldood04

10+ year member
Cooldood04
Bloomington Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from