Knukonceptz or Kicker?

Btw, Knu has 500 more strands //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

go with the knu wire, as if you do have any questions at all u just email them and they will answer them usually that day or next business day. i have bought from them many times with not a single problem ever
I actually emailed knu about an item I didn't buy from them.

I told them I had a fuse holder and it was missing the 8 gauge wire compession fitting and that I was very angry, which was true, but I conveniently left out the part that I bought it on craigslist.

They shipped it to me, I got it 2 days later, no questions asked.

I told them I had a fuse holder and it was missing the 8 gauge wire compession fitting and that I was very angry, which was true, but I conveniently left out the part that I bought it on craigslist.

wow, way to be a dick

Knu has great customer service, they threw in an extra 8' of 4 ga and 16 ga speaker wire because it was on the end of their spools. That was pretty awesome of them.

The KLMX blows though, it's brittle and the wire expands when you take the jacket off like an explosion in a Michael Bay movie. It's impossible to fit that **** in any terminals. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I'd have gotten the Fleks if I could have made the decision again.

You're a douchebag. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Knu has great customer service, they threw in an extra 8' of 4 ga and 16 ga speaker wire because it was on the end of their spools. That was pretty awesome of them.
The KLMX blows though, it's brittle and the wire expands when you take the jacket off like an explosion in a Michael Bay movie. It's impossible to fit that **** in any terminals. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif I'd have gotten the Fleks if I could have made the decision again.
lol, I love the KLMX line, it's affordable if you don't need to draw a ton of current...I do however agree with it exploding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif usually to make it fit you have to cut the end off and re-strip it every ****ing time...

lol, I love the KLMX line, it's affordable if you don't need to draw a ton of current...I do however agree with it exploding //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif usually to make it fit you have to cut the end off and re-strip it every ****ing time...
If it was easy to fit into terminals, I would love it. Half the price, and plenty flexible.

I'll use it for the big 3, it's decent fitting it into the Knu ring terminals. As long as you solder

Just sent the money for all Knu. Shit gets expensive... Never bought good wiring before, always needed so much that I bought the cheapest stuff I could find. Bought more than I need so that I would definately not come up short and probably have some left over here and there. Came out to like $340 shipped for EVERYTHING. Going to be running 3 amps so I needed all the power/ground, speaker wire, RCAs, fuses, etc. All Kolossus Fleks wire, Karma SS speaker wire and RCAs.

Hope I will think it was worth the money.

Just sent the money for all Knu. Shit gets expensive... Never bought good wiring before, always needed so much that I bought the cheapest stuff I could find. Bought more than I need so that I would definately not come up short and probably have some left over here and there. Came out to like $340 shipped for EVERYTHING. Going to be running 3 amps so I needed all the power/ground, speaker wire, RCAs, fuses, etc. All Kolossus Fleks wire, Karma SS speaker wire and RCAs.
Hope I will think it was worth the money.
Aww man, I've used that before and HATED it...it's a royal PITA to strip because you have to first strip off that clear coating, then strip the individual wires...I use the Klear Speaker Kable now, it's great because even though it doesn't say it on the page (it does in the spec sheet) one wire has a round jacket and the other has a square one...makes it very easy to tell which is + and which is -.

I haven't looked into Kickers wire, but if they have the real copper instead of the Copper Clad Aluminum I'll be going with them next time. I have a couple runs of Knu 0/1 right now, and it was a great price so I bought it. The customer service is also excellent, but the CCA wire isn't nearly as good as pure copper. Probably doesn't matter for most people, but it does for some of us.

Aww man, I've used that before and HATED it...it's a royal PITA to strip because you have to first strip off that clear coating, then strip the individual wires...I use the Klear Speaker Kable now, it's great because even though it doesn't say it on the page (it does in the spec sheet) one wire has a round jacket and the other has a square one...makes it very easy to tell which is + and which is -.
x2

though the twisted cable looks pretty whenever i use it i get pissed at myself for buying. it is a PITA to strip the clear plastic off first without accidentally cutting into the wire.

I haven't looked into Kickers wire, but if they have the real copper instead of the Copper Clad Aluminum I'll be going with them next time. I have a couple runs of Knu 0/1 right now, and it was a great price so I bought it. The customer service is also excellent, but the CCA wire isn't nearly as good as pure copper. Probably doesn't matter for most people, but it does for some of us.
The only Knu wire that's Copper Clad Aluminum is the KLMX line, which is pretty cheap and sort of usable, the Fleks line is pure copper just like the Kicker stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.