SOLD KNU 1/0 runs with lugs

Participant count
  • Participant list

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
KLMX each run is 15'+ with a 100% OFC copper lug soldered on each end. I scratched the inside of the lugs with 80 grit, cleaned them with flux and then used a torch and filled each lug with solder and then pushed the wire into it. they are STRONG and not going anywhere. It is all a little dirty as it was under my Durango but no damage that I have found.

2 - blue runs

2 - white runs with red split wire loom covering most of it (about 3ft without the loom)

I would like to sell it all at once for $110 shipped. Or, I will sell two white runs and a single blue run for $80 shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
for some reason man when i try to send you the money paypal says it has sent an echeck witch will take 3-5 days so i dont know if the prob is on your end or mine just so you know

OK, this guy is CLEARLY just jerking me around... Beware of him people....

BUMP!! I have two blue runs and two white runs for sale still. I will trade for some RCA's, 4-channel amp, 6.5" comps...

sorry but i am not jerking anyone around you can ask all the people on here that i have bought stuff from i just dont know why when i put you as the person i am buying from it is like paypal puts up a red light so i am the one who is not sure about you and also as far as me trying to purchase it i have the paypal receites to prove that so watch what the heck you are saying i was interested really i was but paypal screwed it up not me i am sorry.

sorry but i am not jerking anyone around you can ask all the people on here that i have bought stuff from i just dont know why when i put you as the person i am buying from it is like paypal puts up a red light so i am the one who is not sure about you and also as far as me trying to purchase it i have the paypal receites to prove that so watch what the heck you are saying i was interested really i was but paypal screwed it up not me i am sorry.
HAHA!!! I am sure! That is why I have gotten like 6 payments this week alone with no problems right? You aren't sure about me, that is hilarious coming form someone with 50 posts. I have close to (if not over) 100 positive transactions on here and a couple hundred on ebay with 100% feedback.

Let's see the receipts that you sent the money and that will put an end to this... and there is no such thing as "paypal putting up a red flag", an echeck just means they have to TRY and pull the money form your bank account by using a "check" which takes a couple days to verify. It is always better to just admit you changed your mind or that you are broke when you thought you had the money or something than to lie and then try to make it out like I am the "fishy one" when I have been here over 6 years and have a ton of positive feedback.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.