SOLD Kinetik HC 2400 in Indianapolis...

RetroAudioinc
5,000+ posts

Custom Car Audio Decals
Item(s) for Sale:

Kinetik HC 2400

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used but in great condition. Never had an issue..

Price:

$185 picked up in Indianapolis / Camby area if you want it shipped you will pay actual shipping.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

pick up preferred ups if you want it shipped.

Item Pictures:

K2400.jpg

whats good to 33060?resting voltage and how long you ve had it?
Shipped ups ground says $85 so $285 I can do $270 if you want it shipped. resting voltage is 12.9-13v or around there its still in the truck so its not been sitting. I just have to unplug it and its yours. Just no need for it any more.

I can take a trade for the 2400 but the only thing I need is a really good set of 6.5 with tweeter and xvover a 2 WAY COMPONENT set and 2 just 6.5's for my rear matching brands. No junk. But you must pay shipping on the battery.

FOCAL, MOREL, CDT, RAINBOW, DD, RE xxx, no junk must be like new. I would like local so if your close to Indy hit me up but if your ok with paying shipping then we can work something out..

100wrms at least! I want loud and clean.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.