kinetic hc2400 or deka intimidator 9A31?

yea they are pretty cheap but i think im gonna go with a kinetic because a friend has one for cheap he will sell me. how can i fit this under hood? or should i just run my stock batt(everstart) and have the kinetic to back it up? id rather have it under the hood though due to not having room in the cab of my single cab truck.

31's wont fit under most car hoods. some cant even be modified to fit one.

Depending, you could do what I ended up doing and running a smaller one up front then throwing the bigger bat in the back.

I was gonna use kinetik, but they're more expensive. But the real dealbreaker was even the 1400 was WAY too tall to fit under my hood, even if I dropped the mounting bracket

I dont know how legit of a claim it is, but this is what ive heard:

"Don't mix wet and dry cell batteries, they can slightly vary with voltage and amperage, and can damage either one over a period of time."

I cant say that they do or dont damage each other, but I'm going all dry cell just in case. The wet/dry logic does seem like it could make sense tho...anyone care to expand on my failing knowledge?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.