Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale:

Mids from Image Dynamics CX64V2 set.

4 Alpine SPX17PRO ring radiator tweeters.

Alpine SPX17PRO crossovers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mids from Image Dynamics CX64V2- Perfect shape. A little dusty. No scratches or anything. I'll say 9/10 appearance and 10/10 mechanical

4 Alpine SPX17PRO ring radiator tweeters- They are all in great shape. Only have grills for 2 of them. They are at a friends house that I will be grabbing Monday and I'll put the pics of them up then. They all work perfect with no dents or dings. No mounting hardware for any of them.

Alpine SPX17PRO crossovers- Great shape. Minor scratches on the front panels. These things are amazing. A **** ton of features. Easily my favorite crossovers ever. They come with all the phase plugs. The plugs are used based on your tweet and mid placement. You can download the manual for the crossover and it'll tell you what plugs to use. It has all of the tweeter levels and is also biampable. If you want to bi amp them, simply pull out the jumpers in the middle. Also has a light bulb inside them that lights up if you are overpowering the tweeter.

Price:

Everything listed for $275 obo shipped.

Mids, crossovers and one set of tweets for $225.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

image_zpsdf0a049a.jpg

image_zps2e223ea8.jpg

image_zpse3e7f02c.jpg

image_zps52e62e0c.jpg

image_zpsc3a43713.jpg

image_zps5c40037e.jpg

image_zps53e5e13c.jpg

image_zps726adf63.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Willing to trade it for either an amp that does around 1500@1ohm or 2 American Bass VFL8's D4's or 2 Sundown SA8 V2's D4's.

Pending trade for the mids, crossovers, and tweeters without the grills. Still have the tweeters with the grills available for $70 shipped.

Really??? Now? Wow, too late for me. I purchased a set of ID's a week ago, would've waited and would've got these... Crossovers look interesting though...

Bump. Tweeters with the grills are gone. Still have the other set, the mids and the crossovers. Price drop to $200 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.