Kickersound=SCAMMER

well, ebay puts the funds on hold, hopefully he has all the funds there to repay you back for the chargeback. once they decide in your favor, then you get what they confiscated, up to the full amount.

is there any way i can get his address or something? what about contacting the local police where he lives? i believe he is from corpus cristi

well, ebay puts the funds on hold, hopefully he has all the funds there to repay you back for the chargeback. once they decide in your favor, then you get what they confiscated, up to the full amount.
Whether he has the funds or not, you will get it back. This little ***** screwed me over on ebay, in which i was the seller. Sold some DVDs without tracking info (my bad) and he filed against me. Anyhow, paypal decided with him and my account was actually in the negative, because I didnt have any money in there at the time. As long as he doesnt close his account you should be ok.

paypal won't do **** if he doesn't have the $ in his account. if there's no money they'll send you a nice little email saying "you were found in correct and deserving of a refund however this paypal user doesn't have the funds in his paypal account." paypal can't legally take anything from your bank account so unless it's in the paypal account, you get no $.

paypal won't do **** if he doesn't have the $ in his account. if there's no money they'll send you a nice little email saying "you were found in correct and deserving of a refund however this paypal user doesn't have the funds in his paypal account." paypal can't legally take anything from your bank account so unless it's in the paypal account, you get no $.
Did you read my last post? They took my account in the NEGATIVE. I did not have any money in my account, they decided in his favor. So i was -$40, the next time I received payment, which was a deposit on a box, I only got $10 of the $50 that I was supposed to get. It was gay as ****. At least that is how it worked for me.

Whether he has the funds or not, you will get it back. This little ***** screwed me over on ebay, in which i was the seller. Sold some DVDs without tracking info (my bad) and he filed against me. Anyhow, paypal decided with him and my account was actually in the negative, because I didnt have any money in there at the time. As long as he doesnt close his account you should be ok.
Just cause your at a negative doesnt mean he got the money what it does is put him as payment pending until you put positive fund in your account //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I had the same problem with a guy on here took 2 weeks to get my money beck because he didnt have funds. Luckily he put funds back in his account,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lastcall

10+ year member
lastcall
lastcall
League City, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies