Kickersound=SCAMMER

lastcall
10+ year member

lastcall
this guy has 2 names on here. kickersound and kickersound2.... anyways i had bought his 15L7 for $200 shipped and sent him $170 tuesday and told him that i would send other $30 when i got paid friday. we also agreed that if i sent the money right away that he would ship it off wednesday. well he pms me saying that he ran into problems and that it was going to be shipped on thursday.... well it only takes one day to get her from where he lives..which in 3 hours at most away. anyways i sent him like 12 pms saying that if it wasnt here by friday to just refund me my money,,, well he never responded to any of my pms and never sent me a tracking number.... this guy is horrible...and it ***** that he has my money which i will be getting back shortly...i hope.

yea he claimed it already...his moms name is on the payment receipt.... he said he was in corpus and he was 21, then the next day he changed it to houston and said he was 25.

yea i just opened a dipute throught paypal... i have all his posts and pms he sent me telling me that he was going to ship it off.

that's a good start. again though it might not do much but what's his registered paypal addy? i'm sure between you me and rev and a few other texas locals we have someone near him;)

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Sent (ID #74P50482T13103608)

Name:

velma gutierrez

Email:

eugene12345678910@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:

-$170.00 USD

Date:

Jul. 4, 2006

Time:

16:28:34 PDT

Completed

Subject:

15L7 payment

Shipping Address:

Nickalous Mitschke

2983 County Road 114

Giddings, TX 78942

United States

Confirmed

Funding Type:

PayPal Funds

Funding Source:

$170.00 USD - PayPal Account

This transaction is being disputed. Visit the Resolution Center to resolve this issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lastcall

10+ year member
lastcall
lastcall
League City, Tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies