Kicker,RF??????

pj2003
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i want to get 2 twelves to put in my reg.cab and i dont have much mounting dpeth space or airspace.i want to eother get 2 12" Kicker CompVR and get a RF 600 watt amp to power them or get 2 12" Rockford Fosgate HE and get a RF 400 watt amp to power them. which would have the best sound quality???? also and dont start bashing me for sayin this cuz u know u all want to rock the block sometimes.......which would rock the block the best???? gonna put them in a 1 cu ft. sealed box a piece...which would be best????

bri487
5,000+ posts

Banned
birth canal
why are you limiting yourself to only those subs? there is lots of great stuuf out there for the money other than those. if it was between those subs, i would go with the comp vr's though. you can abuse the hell out of them.

jimmyslide
10+ year member

Let me get you a spoon...
Sound quality of the HE's a little better? Kinda skeptical about that one. Neither are SQ oriented, but compVR will win in the SQ department as well as the SPL one. Decent all around sub for the money.

OP
P

pj2003
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
so the compVR's have better sound quality and will the rock the block better and u can abuse the hell out of them?????one question though ......when u build a box for a dual voice coil sub do u have to put one receptacle or 2 receptacles for each sub to wire it?????

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.