cerwin vega v max are great

altecz
10+ year member

ny
i just bought 2 of these 10 inch dvc and put them in a ported box.

i have a rf monoblock amp...it it the best i have heard for speakers in this price range....forget those infinity and mtx subs man these are hot oh and yeah the new stroker pro series will diminish those bramha and shiva and xxx ******** sub...

he serious? I mean its great that u like ur new subs and all but have even heard a shiva or brahma or xxx. No way are these ******** subs

and yeah the new stroker pro series will diminish those bramha and shiva and xxx ******** sub...
Let me guess, you can determine this by simply looking at the specifications and coming to a conclusion?

Have you tested each subwoofer individually? Any results? Uneducated conclusion, I think so.

But whatever, you're new here, so we'll give you a break.

As long as you're happy with your new Cerwin Vega's, that's all that matters //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

- Steve

ok here's what cerwin vegas are the best period....you all should plz do some research on the new stroker pro...u all will remember me for telling you about this.....

sorry to hurt you girls feeling about the bramhas and the shiva subs...............stroker pro coming sooon

ok here's what cerwin vegas are the best period....you all should plz do some research on the new stroker pro...u all will remember me for telling you about this.....sorry to hurt you girls feeling about the bramhas and the shiva subs...............stroker pro coming sooon
Whoop dee doo. Of course they're going to be loud. But apparently you've all ready come to the conclusion that they are unreal without even heading them. They're going to be loud, sure ... the best, well, if they make it to finals, sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Don't think that the Shiva or the Brahma was built for competition use.

- Steve

ok here's what cerwin vegas are the best period....you all should plz do some research on the new stroker pro...u all will remember me for telling you about this.....sorry to hurt you girls feeling about the bramhas and the shiva subs...............stroker pro coming sooon
Uhhhh...I'm not taking either side, but uhhh, didn't your post say coming soon?

If their coming soon, which means in the future, then how do you know now, in the present, that they are better?

And, have you heard each of the subs you called out for yourself? Just asking.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.