KICKER PKD1 1/0 Kit question

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitemdx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
SoCal
The kit supposedly comes with 2 distr. blocks. I am sure the input accept 1/0, what about the output side, 1/0 awg or 4 awg? is it compression type fitting? Because I will need 4 awg for the smaller amp and 1/0 for the big one. Any have the kit? I couldn't find the info on their website. Thanks.

go to ebay. find the kit thats $59+22 shipping.

the distrobution blocks actually have 2 1/0 fittings and 4 4gauge fittings. they are set screw style, and IMO are VERY nice. much nicer than any stinger blocks ive used.

edit: btw you dont need 1/0 going to your big amp. if you keep it under 1ft in length you can probably go even smaller than the 4 gauge...but yes, it has 1 1/0 output as well if you so choose to use it.

yep, i have used this kit, and I like it, and just a note, when trying to install the 0 awg wire, you have to remove the brass/gold bushing from the block first... ( thats there to downsize the block to a 4awg wire.. it'll make sense when you see it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.