Kicker or knu?

Knu has about 400 more strands. Flexibility is about the same, if anything the knu feels a little more flexible to me. ( yes, I use both )

Knu has about 400 more strands. Flexibility is about the same, if anything the knu feels a little more flexible to me. ( yes, I use both )
Any differance really? I hear kicker is btter and vise versatile and such and knu has 5100 strands kicker has almost 4800

Any differance really? I hear kicker is btter and vise versatile and such and knu has 5100 strands kicker has almost 4800
No major difference. I guess it boils down to personal preference.

I prefer Knu.

knu knoceptz has 5145 strands. kicker has 4704. i prefer knu. but kicker is very nice stuff as well. like derrick said...whatever you can find cheaper. but id go knu if i had the money

Well if anyone here has either wire I'll be glad to purchase it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

go with whatever is cheaper... you wont notice a diff in anything i have used both quite a few times and both aqre decent quality. I like the feel of the kicker wire more but it makes zero difference...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.