Kicker L7 15s Smoking?

ohh and yeaaa mann get them dub 7s and break the sound barriers with all that sq pwnage make sure to turn the gain and bass boost eauall on the amp w7s are bullet proof man peoples breakin windows and shi its all crazy mannn

just quit car audio you dont know what the fuck you're doing
I'm glad you came out of the womb with the apple from the tree of knowledge for car audio in your mouth. Its nice to see people who act a complete a$$ on here as if they hold the key to the car door of all-knowing. I'm trying to learn slowly but you make it seem as if you have no room to grow. Its people like you that need to add a couple years of maturity and quit trying to condescend people online and share your never ending knowledge into politics... Or something more useful than being an a$$ on a car audio forum. Lame... So here's a passionate F*CK you and have nice day. : |

i'm glad you came out of the womb with the apple from the tree of knowledge for car audio in your mouth. Its nice to see people who act a complete a$$ on here as if they hold the key to the car door of all-knowing. I'm trying to learn slowly but you make it seem as if you have no room to grow. Its people like you that need to add a couple years of maturity and quit trying to condescend people online and share your never ending knowledge into politics... Or something more useful than being an a$$ on a car audio forum. Lame... So here's a passionate f*ck you and have nice day. : |
looks like someone just got own'd !!!!!!

.... Hahaha - that's what's up!

looks like someone just got own'd !!!!!!.... Hahaha - that's what's up!
Lol... I try not to get too upset on places like these but it gets really nagging when people act out. I swear what's the point? You're internet kudos isn't going up or something.

Deck settings 9 times out of 10 will just cause distortion, causing the subs to clip... bass knobs will do the same. if you can find someone to scope your amp so it puts out its max Clean power, you shoulent have a problem...as long as the subs will take the power

You were probably close to blowing them because you weren't giving them enough power...you should have turned the gain up more.
I've heard of this but I was scared to bring it up so I would totally blow them.

I've heard of this but I was scared to bring it up so I would totally blow them.
he was ******* with you man that wasn't a real suggestion. That's like taking a car near redline going 130, hearing the engine start to make funny noises and decididing "it just needs more gas, let's floor it" and expecting good results.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.