• Participant list

silvercookie
5,000+ posts

WRX
Queens, NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker KX 850.2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Works 100%. Can't remember if the red LED bar under the kicker logo works and im about 99% sure the fan works.

Previous owner did a fairly crappy paintjob.

There are scratches on the amp/endcaps.

A couple of the mounting fleet plastic cap things are broken/gone.

Previous owner cut gaps in the endcaps as seen in the pictures. I would assume to run wires through.

There are also no screws to screw down the endcaps or on the amp as seen in the pictures.

Ran it @ 4 ohm bridged on a pair of e8v2's gain way less than half. Amazing amp.

Price:

$200 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

^^^^^

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSC_0629_zpsa8dc5495.jpg
[/url]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.