kicker kx2500 and a kx650.4

raptor727
10+ year member

come get some!!
pensacola FL
Item(s) for Sale: I got a kicker kx2500 and kx650.4 for sale upgrading to bigger amps for moar powa. The 2500 has only been ran at 2ohms and the kx650 was ran at 4 ohms both amps stayed nice and cool even during the hot florida summers, now the bad only one amp has endcaps and both have a lot of scratches but function 100% pics with username coming up tonight heres a vid I made a week or two ago. I am also up for some trades on amps looking for a minimum of 3500rms so hit me up these amps perform like new

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: 650.00 shipped and I package for war just ask @West ;

Item Pictures: video-2012-11-17-12-38-28.mp4 video by 02ls1transam | Photobucket
2012-11-09211212.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='raptor727']Item(s) for Sale: I got a kicker kx2500 and kx650.4 for sale upgrading to bigger amps for moar powa. The 2500 has only been ran at 2ohms and the kx650 was ran at 4 ohms both amps stayed nice and cool even during the hot florida summers, now the bad only one amp has endcaps and both have a lot of scratches but function 100% pics with username coming up tonight heres a vid I made a week or two ago

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: 650.00 shipped and I package for war just ask @West ;

Item Pictures: video-2012-11-17-12-38-28.mp4 video by 02ls1transam | Photobucket
2012-11-09211212.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). [/QUOTE]

Yes his shipping container was a large stryfroam cooler filled with bubble wrap....
Very well packed.

I have a kicker kx2500 i would love to have this to match it, How much for just that?
Lulz I was looking for a second but gave up, I guess I'm really looking to sale as a pair I'll let ya know if I sell seperate though

All kicker amps are 2 ohm stable..so its 2500 @ 2 ohms.

That amps 1 ohm stable?

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

you can wire your subs down to 1 ohm..but i dont recommend it for daily though..maybe 3 second burp!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.