Status
Not open for further replies.

TaylorFade
10+ year member

I fail.
1. Product:

JBL MS-8.

2. Specs:

Freakin awesome processor. Don't have the magic ear to tune by hand (ear)? Let this thing do it for you. Can do up to 7.1 surround sound if you do movies and **** in your ride.

Can adjust for every seat in the car or for center stage or whatever.

Another cool thing that I didn't know is that it has a built in amp. 20x8 @ 4 or 30x8 @ 2. So, you can run your sides, rears and/or center off the MS-8. Easy peasy.

31 band EQ, blah blah. The MS8 actually tunes each individual speker for you to achieve the EQ curve you tell it to. Bad ***.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint. Very little play time. I can't have an external processor in my SQ class so I had to go another route.

Comes with everything. Binaural tuning mic (two mics that look like headphones), display, remote. All that jazz.

4. Price: :

$400 shipped. Open to trades. Offer up.

5. Pictures:

BBFD6677-10D6-4EA9-BF42-CE10812C027F-528-000000371A9CE059.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

1. Product: JBL MS-8.

2. Specs:

Freakin awesome processor. Don't have the magic ear to tune by hand (ear)? Let this thing do it for you. Can do up to 7.1 surround sound if you do movies and **** in your ride.

Can adjust for every seat in the car or for center stage or whatever.

Another cool thing that I didn't know is that it has a built in amp. 20x8 @ 4 or 30x8 @ 2. So, you can run your sides, rears and/or center off the MS-8. Easy peasy.

31 band EQ, blah blah. The MS8 actually tunes each individual speker for you to achieve the EQ curve you tell it to. Bad ***.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint. Very little play time. I can't have an external processor in my SQ class so I had to go another route.

Comes with everything. Binaural tuning mic (two mics that look like headphones), display, remote. All that jazz.

4. Price: :

$400 shipped. Open to trades. Offer up.

5. Pictures:

BBFD6677-10D6-4EA9-BF42-CE10812C027F-528-000000371A9CE059.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
You still have this ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...