SOLD Kicker KX2500.1 200+shipping

Participant count
  • Participant list

hurricanes0688
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cleveland
Think i blew it today, didnt get hot or anything and was at 2 ohms. But sub made some wierd noises and now i got no noise. Amp isnt in protect mode so i think its a blown channel. looking for 200+shipping will have pics of the inside later tonight

please no post dumping

Amp powers up and doesnt go into protection mode, the green light comes on. So im pretty sure it needs a new channel or whatever they do to fix that, i think its somewhere between 80-125 to get it fixed

why would anyone post dump...............it seems there have been some issues with you in the recent past...people have the right to know. I pride myself in my exceptional trading/selling practices and i feel obligated to bring things to light

im not talking about taht, all i have to do is pay nismos 20 dollars, but i have no money in my paypal to send to him as soon as i got something sold i could send it to him. I sold the vfl 400.1 but got a money order for it so that didnt help. I was just talking about pioneerpimp chiming in for no reason some times saying i have all bad feedback...i dont, i owe 1 person 20 dollars for a set of 40 dollar midbasses that i never got to see i sold them for someone else who shipped them out. So that is all. Besides that i ahve prob 15+ positive feedbacks if you need a list i will make one. Going to take pics in a few mins of the guts for everyone to see, possible offer pending as well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.