Kicker KEY180.4 install.

Participant count
  • Participant list

AceWoof

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
Hello, I am looking at installing this Amp with a aftermarket head unit Kenwood dpx-7200dab, my car is a old European Honda Civic 2008 mk8 and I need to use a aftermarket unit because I don't have any Bluetooth on my factory stereo, or even a Aux, just a cd player.

Do I need to splice the wires into this harness which will give me my cars speaker controls or can I just wire the ends with speaker wire and wire directly to the speakers. Also can I just connect my after market RCAs to the amps RCAs. Alot of videos I see on this amp are big bronco and ford truck installs with their already high end radios but I do not have that.
Wiring Kit.jpg
Kicker Amp Wiring.jpg
1694294695879.png

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
low level when using RCAs so that knob should be pushed out. The crossover turn it all the way right and use the one on the head unit and set it...
Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...

About this thread

AceWoof

CarAudio.com Newbie
AceWoof
UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from