Kicker Impulse

kkpsiguy
10+ year member

So a long story short, I posted my Sundown Audio Zv1 12" subs on craigslist. I posted them on there for $200 obo or trade. Earlier this afternoon a guy got back to me with a trade proposal. He is wanting to trade me a Kicker Impulse 345xi and a Kicker Impulse 1252 for one of my subs. I dont know anything about the old school kicker and was wanting some insight. I googled and didnt really find anything on the 345xi or the 1252xi. I found on the Kicker websight manuals for the 345xi and nothing on the 1252xi. Can someone tell me anything about them and if this will be a good trade or not. I was hoping to trade for something that I can push my other Zv1 with.

Impulse 1252XI

Kicker Impulse 1252xi

2 x 125W @ 4 ohms (12V - 0.085% THD)

2 x 170W @ 4 ohms (14.4V - 0.085% THD)

2 x 190W @ 2 ohms (12V - 0.2% THD)

2 x 250W @ 2 ohms (14.4V - 0.2% THD)

1 x 380W @ 4 ohms bridged (12V - 0.2% THD)

1 x 500W @ 4 ohms bridged

From what Ive read Impulse is a low end Kicker product from back in the day. I wouldnt do it. Your sub is worth more than both amps as far as Im concerned, unless of course you can flip them on eBay. Kicker seems to reach a decent price point there.

Okay....the only reason I havent put them on here is I dont have a way to get pics on here. The wife put the charging cord for the camera up to "be safe" and now we cant find it, and for some reason my phone wont email them to my extra email acct.

Kicker impulse was a great Entry level line from Kicker back in the day, both those amps are pretty solid and better then most entry level stuff by today's standards.

Not sure how much you have into those Subs but I would take both those amps.

Kicker impulse was a great Entry level line from Kicker back in the day, both those amps are pretty solid and better then most entry level stuff by today's standards.
Not sure how much you have into those Subs but I would take both those amps.
x2, unless he has literally no use for them.

I'm just going to replace my factory coaxials and run my sub. I have 5.25" in front and 6X9" in the rear deck. and if it comes down to it I'll put a small 4 channel on the coaxials.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.