Kicker Ground Block and Kicker Speaker Wire

Participant count
  • Participant list

peterpaul
10+ year member

In order to get some 4 gauge Kicker wire for a deal I had to get some extras I don't need and intend to trade. I have the following to trade:

Kicker 09GT1 1/0-4AWG ROHS Compliant Ground Termination Block

$17.95

There is also 60 feet (I believe) of 16 gauge speaker wire from Kicker amp kit - 16 AWG 111 strands silver tinned OFC copper.

I would like to trade these items (and cash, if necessary) for any of the following:

1/0 gauge amp wire - approximately 6 feet necessary for a Big 3 upgrade

Fuse holder for 1/0 gauge amp wire for Big 3 upgrade

1/0 gauge ring terminals x 6

Distribution Block (fused or unfused)

I have some Knu CCA 1/0 wire. Lengths are 2/3 7ft and 2/3 6.5ft. I'd be interested in the speaker wire.

Pics and some more info. I'm not using the wire and it's not long enough for me to use as power wire so i'm sol. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...