Kicker CompRs cant get loud

I think anything in the hands of the right person can be loud. As stated before, how much abuse can it take & how long. I ran kicker back In the 90's and it was loud for the times. First big sub I bought for wanting spl was the RFL, I was blown away lol. Then I got 2 9515's and was like wow. Screw that RFL. Loud can be different to many people, my sundown ZV4 is amazing on how it sounds tuned low. OP no disrespect at all. But the Z DD sub is a whole different animal that can absorb mass amounts of power. I'm not going to bash you for liking kicker. If that's what you like that's cool. I'll still talk audio with ya.

LMAO!!!! A fawkin BURP!!! compared to rolling thru music at 151.9. You really need to quit. You know sooooo much. But cant tell a burp from music metered. LOL 

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Burped?
SO... what did the Kicker wall do on music?

It's one thing to run your subs and be happy. Another to come on her and say Kicker is "le bomb"
That's why im saying I don't get why he cares what we thing so much. He posts these things knowing he's gunna get bashed but clearly he's trying to prove a point about something..

That's why im saying I don't get why he cares what we thing so much. He posts these things knowing he's gunna get bashed but clearly he's trying to prove a point about something..
Maybe he likes to ruffle feathers. I know I sure do get a kick out of them lol.

So basically yall are telling me I cant post that Im impressed with a video of 4 Kicker CompRs that you can buy anywhere that does 151 on music? I can only talk about USA equipment and flavor of the month subwoofers? Those are the only subs that matter.

You can post about them, just don't get upset when people say how terrible kicker is

Look at the video I posted. 151
151.9 is still louder, regardless of it being a burp.

151 is not impressive for a wall of 15's even on music

30 second average in it wasn't much lower at 60 and 27hz.

A 151 with a wall is not impressive. Now if they got to 155 plus for what they are that would be impressive, or from the cargo area. Not a B pillar wall

I've got socks on right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Loud is subjective //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

My 12" Z would destroy that wall in SPL and take up less space. I pay for quality products. I don't buy a bunch of Popsicle sticks with glue and bailing wire to get "loud"
lmao !!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.