Item(s) for Sale:

kicker zx2500.1 class d monoblock amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

in great condition, still works great and pushn at peak power 2700 watts

Price:

asking 400 or best offer 9126109030 call for pics or if interested

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Item(s) for Sale: kicker zx2500.1 class d monoblock amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

in great condition, still works great and pushn at peak power 2700 watts

Price:

asking 400 or best offer 9126109030 call for pics or if interested

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Another stupid fuckin noob.

GTFO!!!

Can't put up pics cuz using my fone, ain't no **** scam ********, got a 12500 ems amp n two 10000 Wat subs now, don't need this smaller output stiff, just tryn get rid of it now, if interested hmu, if not jus stay off the thread

No matter what you got.. read the rules.. if you can't post pics atm then don't post the for sale thread till you can.. simple learn to read the rules or thread will be deleted.

Item Pictures:

post pics or it didnt happen

post pics of this super high power stuff you claim to have. pics or it didnt happen lol

just curious what did you have hooked up to the amp. also what amp fuse is in it. thanks
i had the two of the kicker amps hooked up to 2 american bass d2 12's, with 250 amp fuses on everything, each amp had their own optima red top battery powering them, running one sub to each amp, already sold one the amps and just trying to get rid of the other amp and the subs, still got all the fuses and the remote bass knob for the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.