Kicker Amp Anomaly

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I have a Kicker RT 10" hooked up to a Kicker CX600.1 with all Kicker wiring, and hooked up to a Pioneer FH-X700BT Head unit. When I originally hooked it up I had capped off the excess wires wrong so my tail lights went out. I fixed that by capping off each wire individually. Then I had no power at all to my head unit. That turned out to be a main power fuse. Now, my amp is in protect mode. Once I replaced the main power fuse, it went into protect mode, then came back out and worked for about a day. On my road trip the next day it went back into protect mode (after 8 hours of working fine). Now I can't get it to work. I even went and exchanged my amp for a new one of the same model so it's something else, but I can't figure out what. The protect light is solid and the power light flickers... Any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.