SOLD Kicker 2500.1, 2 15'' FI Q's

rocky 59
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
St louis, mo
Alrighty well a change in plans on my end so my loss, your gain!!

I have 2 15'' FI Q's dual 2 that one has seen around 10 hrs total play time sealed up in my truck thrown around 600-700 watts. The other never even out of the box FI shipped it to me in. so here we go with the pics (pics are of used sub. Can get pics of new one but would have to open the box).

subpic2.jpg

subpic1.jpg

dmmpic.jpg

Looking to get 185+shipping on slightly used one. and 215+shipping on the new one.

Now the kicker amp. its 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 in working condition (had a problem of it going into protect mode on me but it was a bad ground on the trucks part) never pushed over 1/4 of the gain knob up. poor thing never got used for what it was intended to do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

The pics-

amppic2.jpg

amppic1.jpg

Looking to get 475+shipping on the amp.

Well that's all I have for now. And i know the pic's aren't very good but my digi camera is MIA so if you want better pic's pm me and I'll get you some.

As for trades pm me and we'll see what we can do about those.

my 2500.1 is currently having issues running full tilt at 1ohm on certain notes....which is strange because a previous 2500.1 ran just fine on a slightly less beefed up electrical at 1 ohm. If you have a decent enough electrical you should be fine.

my 2500.1 is currently having issues running full tilt at 1ohm on certain notes....which is strange because a previous 2500.1 ran just fine on a slightly less beefed up electrical at 1 ohm. If you have a decent enough electrical you should be fine.
Right, luckly my stock alternator is running around 150-160 amps, and 3 deep cells. but your right you need a beefed up electrical setup but this amp wont be hurt by one ohm loads.

amp SOLD!! lets get these subs gone or il be forced to buy more equipment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Just out of recommendation I Would not run that amp at 1ohm if you think im blowing steam call kicker tech support and ask them what they think of running that amp at 1 ohm. You would be lucky if the transformer coils and capacitors arn't already burned out. That amp has enough juice just get a sub or pair so you can run at 2 ohm. It wont skip a beat and your voltage wont take a **** every time it hits.

Just out of recommendation I Would not run that amp at 1ohm if you think im blowing steam call kicker tech support and ask them what they think of running that amp at 1 ohm. You would be lucky if the transformer coils and capacitors arn't already burned out. That amp has enough juice just get a sub or pair so you can run at 2 ohm. It wont skip a beat and your voltage wont take a **** every time it hits.
I am waiting for PROOF that someones Kicker amp is no good any more due to 1 ohm setup. Of course Kicker tech. will disagree warranty wise, it's not "built" for 1 ohm. The reason why Kicker's rep is strong, possibly. My 750 handles it well with a small alt. and a small ass batt & stock elect. on a old ass vehicle. I will say that it does cutt out but that's when I'm clipping hella loud full blast.

I was just saying. I ran a zx1500.1 at 1ohm and it lasted a day. My buddy ran his zx1000.1 at 1ohm and it lasted a week. My buddy from kicker is a product trainer and when I told him about the whole scenario he laughed and said that the boards in zx amps arn't even suppose to be able to run at anything below 1.9ohm and that he was amazed the amps were not instantly thrown into protect. But I was just saying for a long amp life and better sq and lower voltage drops I wouldn't run them at anything under 2ohm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.