Kerfed Enclosure build for bigbangtheory

yea the pups have definitely overshadowed your box:crap: but the box still needs the port in it so it looks bigger than it is

This is true, but I am comparing it to your table saw, lol!

I am sure it will be fine. Looking good anyway. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

more pics... i got the flare and the port done...

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

just a mock up to see how it will look

IMG_3152.jpg

yes i know i need to clean up the glue by the flare of the port... its already done

well most standard kerfed boxes look the same lol,but stan has left those pups here for like 3 months
yeah your right, I'm just weird.

but in the pups case.... stan must be retarded hahah

I think it's funny how he got em, wired them wrong, played them and didn't care haha

yeah your right, I'm just weird.
but in the pups case.... stan must be retarded hahah

I think it's funny how he got em, wired them wrong, played them and didn't care haha
i know complete waste of money. and since he wired them wrong they were cancelling themselves out and sounded like ass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.