Kenwood Owner's/Instruction Manual Needed!

Participant count
  • Participant list
So the video was not of your speakers? Your speakers have just 4 wires and not 5 like in the video? If that is the case, you can use a 9 volt battery and tap it into each pair of wires. It will not damage the speakers or the light display. If the speaker moves out, the wire on the Positive side of the battery will be the Speaker's Positive.

No, the video wasn't of my speakers. It was one I found on YouTube. I've attached a photo of my speakers so that you can see the wiring color scheme.

I've attached a photo of my speakers so that you can see the wiring color scheme.
If I had to take a guess, I'd assume the blade terminals are for the speaker. Most supplied speaker wire uses this blade method. Try the 9v battery test, a 1.5v battery may work as well but I have never tried it.
Edit: I just saw that old school Pioneer uses bullet connectors quite a bit.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...