KENWOOD kdc-x959.... good unit for the PRICE?

What's the most popular car audio brand?

• Kenwood

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Alpine

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pioneer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Participant count
  • Participant list

socrplaya26

i'm thinkin about buyin this kenwood kdc-x959....its got everything i want and need

AND THE PRICE SHOWS!!!!!!. Do any owners have any words of wisdom?

Is it worth it or should i lower my standards? it doesn't seem that any current unit has

all the same specs...............are their any other units that are as impressive for less???

(I have been lookin at the sony's with their Actibe Black Panel which is sweet and cheap...

that poll doesnt make any sense. you cant judge what the most "popular" is because there are so many different types of car audio enthusiests. so if you were the ghetto big booming fart bass type youd like sony. but if you liked quality sound and knew what you were doing you'd go with alpine or something. but just asking what brand is most popular is about as general a question as you can ask.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...