SOLD Kenwood kdc-x911

truckcap22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
this is a nice old headunit that i had in a 93 rx7 a while ago was cleaning out the garage when i found it in a box, figured someone might have some use for it i'll ask 75+ship

2-1.jpg

specs from kenwood

The Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x911 head unit is the base of the competition eXcelon series. With features like a MASK revolving face, CD changer controls, Dual Zone Audio control, 8-band spectrum analyzer, CR-2 Advanced Tuner, Radio Data System, multicolor display with fluorescent backlight , disc/station name preset play, 3 sets of switchable 4/8-volt preamp outputs, a CD frequency response of 10-20,000 Hz, CD signal-to-noise ratio of 105dB,an FM sensitivity of 9.3 dBf and a 10-key wireless remote control.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I would call Kenwood Tech support. Im sure they will try to help you
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
I got it to work, I was plugging in the subwoofer while the amp had power. I unhooked the remote turn on lead, then all speakers plugged in, then...

About this thread

truckcap22

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
truckcap22
ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date