SOLD Kenwood kdc-x911

truckcap22
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ky
this is a nice old headunit that i had in a 93 rx7 a while ago was cleaning out the garage when i found it in a box, figured someone might have some use for it i'll ask 75+ship

2-1.jpg

specs from kenwood

The Kenwood eXcelon KDC-x911 head unit is the base of the competition eXcelon series. With features like a MASK revolving face, CD changer controls, Dual Zone Audio control, 8-band spectrum analyzer, CR-2 Advanced Tuner, Radio Data System, multicolor display with fluorescent backlight , disc/station name preset play, 3 sets of switchable 4/8-volt preamp outputs, a CD frequency response of 10-20,000 Hz, CD signal-to-noise ratio of 105dB,an FM sensitivity of 9.3 dBf and a 10-key wireless remote control.

so do you have a way to power it up by battery twising the red and yellow wire together for positive and black for negative...to see if it powers up....and the face still functions and that it will play cd's ? I don't want a DOA .....it sorta concerns me that the face is open and it should be closed...also is there a security code for it ?

i'll see if i can get that information togther tomorrow for you, i do remember it having a security code, but i should have it written down somewhere

yeah their great little powerhouse units, these things used to go for over $500 new so i believe my price is fairly GREAT..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...