Kenwood KDC-X897

Participant count
  • Participant list

Doobs

Hi,

I recently installed the Kenwood KDC-X897 into my 2012 Ram 1500 pickup and im having a problem seeing the display during the day... It looks stunning at night...

Does anyone have any tips or tricks I can do to make the display more viewable during the day? I have tried several contrast adjustments with little to no effect.. Doesnt seem to matter what color is set either...

Any help would be great! Thanks!

I dont recall seeing one... ill go to kenwoods site and check out the settings manual and have a look... Its got a bunch of illumi settings and im not 100% sure what they mean either..

Thanks!

Yeah im pretty happy with the HU itself for the price.. Looks amazing at night time... But yeah.. be nice to be able to see it better during the day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.