Kenwood Head Unit backup camera issue.

Participant count
  • Participant list

car_help-12

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a DDX5707S head unit on a 2014 Nissan altima that is having an issue with the backup camera. When I first turn on my car and put it in reverse before the head unit is booted, it shows the camera video feed. However, if the head unit boots up and I turn it to reverse, the camera video feed is black. It registers my car is in reverse when I shift to reverse. I am not sure how to fix this issue. The DDX5707S does not have a camera interrupt setting as far as I can tell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

If you can get the app on the head unit, im sure it could. Not sure how you'd get the app on it. However, you might be able to use something like...
Hey all, I've got an old 2002 Acura TL that's been working just fine with a Kenwood DPX792BH head unit until recently. For whatever reason, the...
Hello Everybody, So I have been having unwanted static noise (live wire type noise), along with the usual White Noise Hissing + some EMI/ very...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...

About this thread

car_help-12

CarAudio.com Newbie
car_help-12
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from