Kenwood Excelon KDC-X395 (w iPod Cable)

LankySwag
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
NJ
Item(s) for Sale:

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X395

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X395/iPod Cable, used for 2 months until i totaled my car, perfect condition

There is 2 weird indents on both sides from where i put it in upside down (im an idiot i know, thats the only "damage" i guess, its only cosmetic tho, check picture 3.

Price:

85 shipped OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Im in NJ, will ship next day after purchase

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26544033View attachment 26544034View attachment 26544035

Last edited by a moderator:
Come with cage and trim ring?
I have the trim, the Din Sleeve the guy at the junkyard didn't want to get out (*** holes)

Should be pretty easy to find one tho

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Carless, been since January, no thanks :/

Still for sale, going to lower to 75 because its missing din sleeve, shouldnt be hard to get one cheap though.

**** IT SELLING THIS FOR 20+SHIPPING

I OWE MY BRO 20 AND IM JUST DYING TO GET OUT OF THE LAST OF THIS DEBT TO HIM...theres is nothing wrong with it lol.

Just need to get a harness and sleeve for it.

Thats a banging HU+IPOD CABLE (20 itself) for like fourty bucks...cmon

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

If u still want it check above, selling it for literally dirt

**** IT SELLING THIS FOR 20+SHIPPING
I OWE MY BRO 20 AND IM JUST DYING TO GET OUT OF THE LAST OF THIS DEBT TO HIM...theres is nothing wrong with it lol.

Just need to get a harness and sleeve for it.

Thats a banging HU+IPOD CABLE (20 itself) for like fourty bucks...cmon

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

If u still want it check above, selling it for literally dirt
Pm are full, I may buy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.