Kenwood DNX series double dins

Participant count
  • Participant list
To give everyone a heads up....

Kenwood has issued a "defective software" for the following DNX screens....DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX570HD AND DNX5080EX models with the serial # prior to 30700001.

Now there is quite of few things that are listed so I'll just give you a few....screen freezing, map or POI missing, internal micro sd card corruption, power loss, touch screen errors and so on....

So you know Kenwood is giving a free update that fixes these problems, you can take it to a Kenwood dealer in which they will ship back via priority 2-day delivery, or by going to Kenwood.com/cs/ce/mm/firmware/2013/2013a/eng.html

If anyone has any problems with any of these screens I hope this helps you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.