Kenwood DNX 893s bluetooth connectivity issue and solution!

Participant count
  • Participants list

thunder71173

Hey! I have two cars with DNX 893s headunits and 1 of them has a bluetooth connectivity issue. When you go in to the bluetooth setup in your phone the head unit shows up as DNX 893s or whatever you name it but every time you try to connect it it says connection failed. The solution to this issue that I found is as follows. Go to:
Settings
Bluetooth
In the setup go to Tel setup
If you have an android phone turn auto connect off. Go to the top where it says bluetooth on and turn it off. Turn it back on and go back into the phone and search for the device, then try to connect. If this doesnt solve the issue turn bluetooth back off, turn the vehicle off then back on. Turn bluetooth back on and attempt to connect again. The first method of turning it off and back on worked for me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.