Kenwood DMX7722DABS: How to change the background to a custom picture?

Participant count
  • Participant list

eddywatson

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi, Does anybody know how to change the background image on the Kenwood DMX7722DABS head unit?

I can play MPEG, MP4 and MKV files fine. But when I access the USB menu and select photo it says unsupported media. I've tried JPEG, PNG and BMAP

I am pulling my hair out here, can anybody help?
Thank you

Hi, Does anybody know how to change the background image on the Kenwood DMX7722DABS head unit?

I can play MPEG, MP4 and MKV files fine. But when I access the USB menu and select photo it says unsupported media. I've tried JPEG, PNG and BMAP

I am pulling my hair out here, can anybody help?
Thank you
It may be the sizing of the images.on my ddx396,thats what it came down to.the sizing.said the same thing as yours.unsupported files.took me a minute to figure that out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...