Kenwood amp problem

eljohnny1

I have a Kenwood 739S amp which is rated at 600 watts max it is running two audiobahn 12s 800 rms it stopped working today for no reason do you guys think it is an electrical problem or did the amp fry or what , it was not working fine since I got it a couple of days ago it had like a short stop between beats and this was only the subs not the normal speakers this was usually at not so high volumes about 14 on a Alpine head unit with sub control

i put a pic of the subs

forot about the pic my bad

well i would check all the fuses, on the battery and remote wire on the back of the head unit and then check the ground, i have had probs before with the grounds on kenwood amps if none of that seams to help take it too a local place that can test it.

Originally posted by eljohnny1 I have a Kenwood 739S amp which is rated at 600 watts max it is running two audiobahn 12s 800 rms it stopped working today for no reason do you guys think it is an electrical problem or did the amp fry or what , it was not working fine since I got it a couple of days ago it had like a short stop between beats and this was only the subs not the normal speakers this was usually at not so high volumes about 14 on a Alpine head unit with sub control

i put a pic of the subs
THE CAR AUDIO IS O.K THE KENWOOD AMP HAS TO GO WHY BY **** KENWOOD KID **** FOR 16 YEARS OLD IAM WITH TEAM ROCKFORD AT THE POWER LEVEL ALL I CAN SAY IS SAVE TOUR MONEY AND BUY THE GOOD **** KICKER ROCKFORD CERWIN AND MORE?????

Originally posted by Unregistered THE CAR AUDIO IS O.K THE KENWOOD AMP HAS TO GO WHY BY **** KENWOOD KID **** FOR 16 YEARS OLD IAM WITH TEAM ROCKFORD AT THE POWER LEVEL ALL I CAN SAY IS SAVE TOUR MONEY AND BUY THE GOOD **** KICKER ROCKFORD CERWIN AND MORE?????
Don't you have to be literate to be a part of Team Rockford?

hey i have some good advice for you team rockford guy, read over your post before you submit it, i found 18 errors in your post, good job dumbass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.