Southeast Region Kennesaw, GA US Play show! July 21st

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
IdBL - STK 3 Diana Allen Team Funkin Audio Clayton GA USA 1 148.5 dB 1998 Chevrolet Blazer

meca- Place Competitor State Team Score

1 Diana Allen GA 144.9

Kennesaw...good times for me about 20 years ago when I lived there. Beautiful area, especially Kennesaw Mountain.

BTW>Kennesaw has a Gun Law. If you are 21 and head of the household, you are required by law to have a gun in the house. The law is not really enforced, they do not check your house and take you to jail if you don't have a gun. The mayor at the time was tired of too many anti-gun laws. And heres a fact, thought its close to Atlanta, Kennesaw has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation. In the first 16 years after the "gun law" went into affect, there were only 3 murders...2 of which were done with knives..

Kennesaw...good times for me about 20 years ago when I lived there. Beautiful area, especially Kennesaw Mountain.BTW>Kennesaw has a Gun Law. If you are 21 and head of the household, you are required by law to have a gun in the house. The law is not really enforced, they do not check your house and take you to jail if you don't have a gun. The mayor at the time was tired of too many anti-gun laws. And heres a fact, thought its close to Atlanta, Kennesaw has one of the lowest crime rates in the nation. In the first 16 years after the "gun law" went into affect, there were only 3 murders...2 of which were done with knives..
copy and paste FTW?

she had same setup but that's from IASCA vs MECA
ya but meca also does it by the head rest which can really kill your dash score for some people. I was lookin at John Pollard's score dbdrag vs. Iasca and seems like Iasca is around 1db higher.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.