Central Region ABT show in IL. 3X MECA

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
in meca shows, from my understanding, can you not play test tones, or is that just for certain classes? I was interested in going but I just don't understand some of the MECA rules. also its a 3 hour drive to that one, when the next weekend theres a dbdrag show in rockford at the american furniture and appliances thats closer to me.

in meca shows, from my understanding, can you not play test tones, or is that just for certain classes? I was interested in going but I just don't understand some of the MECA rules. also its a 3 hour drive to that one, when the next weekend theres a dbdrag show in rockford at the american furniture and appliances thats closer to me.

the only classes you cant play test tones in meca is, AS classes and drive-by,

street, mod, mod-x and xtreme classes can play tones

**** its only 47 minutes away never been to a car show i wanna go..lol but my girl leaves for 2.5 weeks on sunday so i got to spend saturday with her..o wait i also work 10-4 so that doesnt help..****.....they are never this close to me...fDSF;LKJSL5K4;534;L

how do they put you in classes? or how do you know what class to sign up for?
The judges and other competitors such as myself can help you out with the proper class placement.

Bump for this show! The one they had back in 2005 was awesome and I'm hoping this one is just as good!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif

The judges and other competitors such as myself can help you out with the proper class placement.
Bump for this show! The one they had back in 2005 was awesome and I'm hoping this one is just as good!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fro.gif.c695f1f814b01c4ad99fe7f8cccadd29.gif
They should have the show every year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Abel

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Abel
Chicago,Il.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date