Jvc KW-V830BT

Participant count
  • Participant list
Oh cool. I think I'm gonna get it. What kind of phone do you have? Did you try the Android or carplay?
Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Im going to try it out today. I use primarily my USB but I didn't hook up the ground for the parking brake so I wouldn't play Android audio but I have the little bypass that I bought for the Pioneer I'm pretty sure to work for the JVC so I'm going to hook that up today and I have a bunch of 24 bit 192khz music im wanna hear..

Im going to try it out today. I use primarily my USB but I didn't hook up the ground for the parking brake so I wouldn't play Android audio but I have the little bypass that I bought for the Pioneer I'm pretty sure to work for the JVC so I'm going to hook that up today and I have a bunch of 24 bit 192khz music im wanna hear..
i wired up a relay behind my deck to simulate the ebrake pull pattern by powering the deck off with the source button then turning it back on so i can play dvds while driving. Its an extra step in the process, but i rarely have movies going while driving anyways, so it works. An extra relay with time delay should get the pattern done automatically, but i didnt do that since it works fine for me as is. Might be a solution for you if the thing you got doesnt work.

Ok. This 830 is the best radio I have ever had!!

It's fast. Sounds great. And looks awesome. Android auto is the best.so ******* happy

i wired up a relay behind my deck to simulate the ebrake pull pattern by powering the deck off with the source button then turning it back on so i can play dvds while driving. Its an extra step in the process, but i rarely have movies going while driving anyways, so it works. An extra relay with time delay should get the pattern done automatically, but i didnt do that since it works fine for me as is. Might be a solution for you if the thing you got doesnt work.
Grounded the parking break. Works fine. Introduced noise. Small cap eliminated it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Ok. This 830 is the best radio I have ever had!!It's fast. Sounds great. And looks awesome. Android auto is the best.so ******* happy

Yea. This ****** makes me go ride for the rush.

Grounded the parking break. Works fine. Introduced noise. Small cap eliminated it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif 

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

nice, yeah pioneer has always had the worst video playback pattern bypass

It's on my radar now but how does the volume work? It looks awkward.. I'll have steering wheel anyway.
you don't know what you are missing! its the biggest upgrade you can make. i assure you it will sound BETTER. ESP once you really sit down and critically listen to the high resolution music. if you do ONE thing i say its get the 830 or kenwood ddx9903 high resolution unit. they sound excellent. i think the only edge the kenwood has in the screen is abit easier to see in the daytime. other than that they are basically the same units with the JVC more conservatively priced and the 3 way network(of course you don't need it) because of course of the name brand..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.