JVC KW-M730BT question

Participant count
  • Participants list

Nu13

Hi all,

Been a long time since i posted a question. Today i have a two part question.

1,I own a HSV GTS. Changing the head unit is a pain in the butt with these cars as the HVAC controls are intergrated into the HU. So i've brought the above HU (JVC KW-M730BT) and a touch screen HVAC to go with it (all up pretty expensive but the stock HU is very dated in terms of modern HU abilities). Anyway stock i have 11 speackers in my car and it comes stock with a 2 channel amp powering the 2 rear stock subs. looking at the HU (hasn't arrived yet) it has a wiring harness for 4 speckers (also what looks like out put for an amp/sub) How do i get all 11 speakers working? Will i need to buy an amp to power them all?

2, I want to run apps like Dash Command and a TPMS system on the HU. Pretty sure the only way to do this is screen mirroring through my phone. From what i can see of the back of the HU the only AV input (besides the USB input used for Android auto/Car play) is a AV mini jack. Can anyone recommend a mirror link type box to run and how would i hook i hook it up to the HU via the mini jack? Are there such things as a USB to mini jack cables or RCA to mini jack cables?

Thanks all

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.