JVC KD-r995bts or ???

Participant count
  • Participant list
I might end up just going with the 340 BTS anyway that's really what I wanted in the beginning just nervous about not being able to use CDs you guys got to remember that I am the most computer illiterate person you will ever meet and that is no joke it is so bad that I seriously can barely use 20% of my phone's functions without being lost and having to get my wife or kids for help but I am trying to learn a little more about it and I do plan on learning how to use the digital stuff anyways so maybe if I just get to 340 it will give me the push I need to jump in to the digital world

The website says the 340 does have a CD player
Motha fucker I bought that sh*t! and where the fk are you looking????? Nowhere on the jvc website does it say it plays cds. Its listed and advertised as a MECHLESS head unit. holy sh*t your researching skills suck dick

KD-X340BTS?In-Dash Receivers?JVC USA - Products -

http://www33.jvckenwood.com/pdfs/B5A-1359-00.pdf?_ga=2.235876996.489200617.1520799274-2080455825.1520799274

http://www33.jvckenwood.com/pdfs/B5A-2125-00.pdf?_ga=2.194992808.489200617.1520799274-2080455825.1520799274

You drunk?
ARE YOU??? same fking signal to noise ratio, same channel seperation, same stereo seperation, same dynamic range EVERYTHING. aka exact same 24 bit dac. Its a massed produced chip they use for ALL of their head units. There is no special chip thats higher quality unless its the specified 32 bit dac one.

o6QFjb.jpg

Jvc kd-x340bts is the exact model number everything I see says it's just a media player plus I know Jeffdachef did Hands-On testing with it I really do not think that this model has a CD player but I have seen order 340 models in the pawn shop that did have a CD player but the model numbers were slightly different

I might end up just going with the 340 BTS anyway that's really what I wanted in the beginning just nervous about not being able to use CDs you guys got to remember that I am the most computer illiterate person you will ever meet and that is no joke it is so bad that I seriously can barely use 20% of my phone's functions without being lost and having to get my wife or kids for help but I am trying to learn a little more about it and I do plan on learning how to use the digital stuff anyways so maybe if I just get to 340 it will give me the push I need to jump in to the digital world
take all your CDs in and put it in your computer, sh*t will pop up. click view files, and explore till you see all your music, copy and paste it to a folder on your computer.

When you done with all cds

Download audacity.

tutorial on how to transcode to flac

that guy's smoking ridiculous amount of crack and meth.... The whole forum is in consensus with that.

take all your CDs in and put it in your computer, sh*t will pop up. click view files, and explore till you see all your music, copy and paste it to a folder on your computer.
When you done with all cds

Download audacity.

tutorial on how to transcode to flac

Haha. Crack and meth. Only a *** from cali would say that.

Stop assuming. I don't do ****. Barey drink. Did enough parting as a teenager. You **** boys get older and think that shits still cool
yes my good sir, we all believe you when you say you are not on something. Especially when you did a lot of "parting" as a teenager, who knows what you've lost.

Jvc kd-x340bts is the exact model number everything I see says it's just a media player plus I know Jeffdachef did Hands-On testing with it I really do not think that this model has a CD player but I have seen order 340 models in the pawn shop that did have a CD player but the model numbers were slightly different
back to your original question, yes the 995 has 3 way network mode. almost all current model JVC head units like pioneer, have 3 way network mode now. They all use the same chip from single din to some double dins. Only the more expensive double dins have a higher quality 32 bit dac chip, all have the same audio tuning functions.

back to your original question, yes the 995 has 3 way network mode. almost all current model JVC head units like pioneer, have 3 way network mode now. They all use the same chip from single din to some double dins. Only the more expensive double dins have a higher quality 32 bit dac chip, all have the same audio tuning functions.
Thanks man I appreciate you taking the time to help me out yet again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.