Jvc avx800

Participant count
  • Participants list

Whitehat95b

CarAudio.com Newbie
Pa
Hello, new here and I'm looking for help and or suggestions. I recently acquired a used jvc kw-avx800 at a yard sale. I played 8 dollars for it and cleaned it up and powered it up. So far every thing is working and I played the movie 300 to see how it was and it was flawless. I want to hard wire a bluetooth receiver into the unit. They used to sell an dongle adapter for it but I don't like to order from fleabay. Can anyone here help me out? Thanks in advance for any help.

IF you can find one they are going to be expensive as the one it calls for is was 130 dollars at woofersetc when they had it. As it is now considered a "Discontinued head unit and discontinued accessories" for that model. JVC is made by Kenwood and owned by them as well.

So idk if you are going to find any at all as eBay has nothing nor does Amazon.

Wow, thank you for such a quick reply. I can't find a schematic and do the wiring, I tried a connection with the cd changer cord where the dongle attaches. It powered the bluetooth receiver but the unit wouldn't recognize it. The same situation with the usb cord. I need to find a universal remote or something or use the touch screen to get to the bluetooth program. Can't find a hack for it any where.

I thank you for the link but I have downloaded that one. But it has very limited information other than buy this extra part and plug it in here. I need the wiring diagram. Thanks much though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...