Just received my Skar VVX 12s and Hooked them up. *first video*

sjedwards1984
10+ year member

I want to give everyone a shout out for telling me about the deal I can get from Kevin at Skar Audio

This box is Temporary. I'm still waiting to get my custom built box from Kevin at Skar Audio. Hopefully it should arrive next week. They show a little bit of flex. I only have 500 watts to each sub because my amp is only 1000 watts for right now. I'm thinking it should sound a little bit louder when I get a new amp. Any suggestions?

[video=youtube;-2L3A7cRW4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2L3A7cRW4A

suggestions? upgrade your electrical for later on.

Suggestions are really a broad range for us at this point as we know little about your system apart from what's listed.

with a new box you woul dbe surprised what they can do. last skar setup i hears was ok for a single 15. all in the box for these. and boy them love some lows

Did you get the $389.99 deal? 2 12's and Enclosure? That's a great deal...I'm dynamatting my trunk and doors right and putting in my comps next weekend and then I'm ordering some of these. It kind of makes me wonder how long they're going to do that for.... When you get the new box it'll improve 100%. 500 a pc. is fine for them too imo. Unless you go way way up I don't know how much of an audible difference you're going to hear anyway.

u could go 1k each with no issue on them....

from 500-600 to 1k made a very noticable diffeeance for me thats for sure.. think im going to build my 4th order box today and see how much of a difference there is in box change ... 1:2 4th order

Nice, I should be getting my custom box sometime soon from Kevin. UPS tracking still says they havent received it, though. Going to email him and see what's up

Also, how good of electrical would you need to run a 1600wrms amp? I have a honda accord with stock electrical (80a alt I believe)

Nice, I should be getting my custom box sometime soon from Kevin. UPS tracking still says they havent received it, though. Going to email him and see what's up
Also, how good of electrical would you need to run a 1600wrms amp? I have a honda accord with stock electrical (80a alt I believe)
you could probably pull off 4 gauge but I would get 1/0 if the amp fits it. I small second battery would do enough justice for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.