Just pulled the trigger!!

Zerim
10+ year member

Utah
Hey guys! So I did it I finally worked everything out with my installer and my system goes in as soon as parts come in. I'd like to hear what you guys think. Anyone out there have something similar?

It's all going in a 2005 doublecab tacoma.

Pioneer 80prs

HAT 6.5 imagines in the front

HAT 6.5 mirus in the rear

2 - DD redline 608s 1.5cu @33hz

Arc Audio XDi v2 1200.6

Seconds skin on all doors, behind sub, and the roof.

Give me you your opinions what you guys think?? Can't find a single review on these subs so maybe ill be a first lol.

Yea the redlines are new and I haven't seen anything on them yet but it looks like you'll have a nice set up. When you get everything installed post some videos up of the dd's in action.

Yeah u can save alot, it only took me a day to deaden all my 4 doors and full trunk. Btw hoW much is he charging u to do it all

I have a set of those redline 608's, just waiting for my box to be built, 1.5 @ 30hrtz, for a saz1500v3 @ 1ohm. Will let y'all know the outcome, hopefully I will have my box by this time next week.

I just sharted after seeing that. PLEASE let me order stuff and install it for you.
Ha ya I realize I am paying a premium for what i got. However it's what works for me at the time. I shopped around a bit. This shop was close to home, had the brands I wanted and there was only one other shop cheaper out of the 5 I checked out. They had a six week wait which i couldn't do. Hell I'm already sick of waiting lol.

I have a set of those redline 608's, just waiting for my box to be built, 1.5 @ 30hrtz, for a saz1500v3 @ 1ohm. Will let y'all know the outcome, hopefully I will have my box by this time next week.
Looking forward to hearing what you have to say about yours macs. I may have already asked you on mobile audio but what are you running your subs in car/truck?

If you have installed yourself before i don't see how you could stand to throw money away,take time and do it in sections it will get done. plus more satisfaction when you accomplish it on your own. still should be a nice little setup. GL

Update from installer, this should be done Saturday. Still no one out there except macsdad and I that has these subs??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.