Just One

SeaPea

Have my subs down to three brands just using 1 sub and it will be a 15. What I want in the sub is a mix of SQ/SPL and the three I have pick are the Sonic Fx Q15, RE XXX and a Digital Designs 3515 mostly listen to chopped and slow music (no Mike Jones). It will go into a 2000 Buick LeSABRE so size is no problem.

Head Unit: Alpine 9851

Mids and Highs: 2 set of Treo TS6.5

Amp mids: Zapco DC200

Sub: ????

Sub amp: ????

Nikosbuddy did high numbers with a single Sonic FX, and XXX is a tried and true performer.....dont really have any knowledge of the DD, other than a couple horror stories regarding their customer service, but Id think any of those would work well for you.

I would go with DIGITAL DESIGNS I have have owned several of there subs and I currently have 3DD woofers. I feel they are some of the best built woofers out there. I have never had a problem with coustmer service either. I had a DD 3515 and a SX 15 and I would take a DD 3515 over the SX any day of the week. Not that the SX is a bad woofer it's not. Buit the DD is louder IMO but does not quit have the SQ of the SX

well first how do you compare the DD, FX q, and a XXX? instead of XXX it should be more like the SX, but my choice out of those would be the XXX if you have the money, they sound so nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SeaPea

SeaPea
Sherman, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
bamaboy