just installed a new Jensen 9424 double din and now question?

Participant count
  • Participant list

rockey95
10+ year member

Ms
Folks, i just installed a Jensen 9424 and mainly for the Bluetooth but was wondering if anyone had any other tips that i'm not aware of and that is not in the instruction booklet that we can do to this unit to make it more usable?

so far love the unit, very resposive and works great for my screen installed in my roof of my explorer for my boy.

Thanks

I used a few Jensen in dash DVD players and liked them a lot. Manuals were in Ch-English but seemed to cover all the features, and the Jensen phone support is actually pretty decent if you're really stuck or need warranty or service.

Mine all had great 5.1 surround processing. Menu got a little tricky there depending what you were trying to do, but a little experimenting should reveal what's best.

Thanks for the reply, i have not had enough time to play with it other than a few things but for what i paid for it i am very happy with it. Again thanks for the response.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.