Just got out...

integra88
10+ year member

Been There...Bumped That!
...of the hospital today. Went in for chest pains yesterday and they ended up keeping me...poking me...putting about 60 sticky pads and watching me sleep, eat, piss, etc:wow: Had 2 different stress tests and got told to stay away from both caffeine and nicotine:crying: Well, I've been wanting to quit smoking...But not my liquids:eek: I need my energy drinks, coffee, tea, etc. Oh well...I go back in 2 weeks to see how I'm doing. GF's mad cause they shaved my chest:furious:. Tried to remember who I was making deals w/ etc. and pretty sure I replied to everyone.

...of the hospital today. Went in for chest pains yesterday and they ended up keeping me...poking me...putting about 60 sticky pads and watching me sleep, eat, piss, etc:wow: Had 2 different stress tests and got told to stay away from both caffeine and nicotine:crying: Well, I've been wanting to quit smoking...But not my liquids:eek: I need my energy drinks, coffee, tea, etc. Oh well...I go back in 2 weeks to see how I'm doing. GF's mad cause they shaved my chest:furious:. Tried to remember who I was making deals w/ etc. and pretty sure I replied to everyone.
Wow, man. Chest pains don't play, bro. You should also change your diet, too. Just to be on the safe side, and maybe even do a big of jogging to keep your heart in good shape. Don't mean to patronize you or anything, just tryin' to keep an eye out.

And LOL@Mad GF.

Did she like your hairy chest? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Wow, man. Chest pains don't play, bro. You should also change your diet, too. Just to be on the safe side, and maybe even do a big of jogging to keep your heart in good shape. Don't mean to patronize you or anything, just tryin' to keep an eye out.
And LOL@Mad GF.

Did she like your hairy chest? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
Thanks, My dad passed away at 40 yrs. old and I'm 43. Trying to do better..Just been set in my ways for sooooo long. And..Yes..My GF is going nuts...Never had it shaved...Feels weird...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

lol..be happy they shaved your chest first. I had to go to the hospital last year and they just stuck them all on and I had to painfully pull them all off when I got home.

Thanks, My dad passed away at 40 yrs. old and I'm 43. Trying to do better..Just been set in my ways for sooooo long. And..Yes..My GF is going nuts...Never had it shaved...Feels weird...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Baby smooth... That's what it's like when I shave my juevos.

lol..be happy they shaved your chest first. I had to go to the hospital last year and they just stuck them all on and I had to painfully pull them all off when I got home.
Would have been nice..They shaved it after the first 4 applications got peeled off:crying:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

integra88

10+ year member
Been There...Bumped That!
integra88
Campbell, Ohio, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date