Just got a new car, now i need to re-due my system, need some help guys

Participant count
  • Participant list

t-money
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Toronto,Ont
I just got a 2007 infiniti fx35(love it) and i want to put my system in it. I was driving a 1998 ford explorer before with a Alpine 9835, Audio Control 4.1, Hertz mlk 165 components, Kicker zx1500.1 amp and two 15 inch SI Mag's. I don't think i will be able to use my Mag's or the 4.1 or the 9835 so i'm selling them all. I need to know what's a good Loc to use, Cleansweep, bit1, 3sixty, mtx req5? Haven't needed to use any of those before so i'm not sure which one is best. Any help is appreciated.

I'm going to measure my trunk, maybe i can fit the 15's in if i use a sealed box

what amp are you powering the MLK's from?

the bitone is probably the best. while you're at it, an Audison LRx5.1k powers everything nicely. those speakers literally came alive when we sealed up the already deadened doors.

but each OEM interface has different features and different methods of control. you really need to look at the features/manuals of each one to determine what is best for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

t-money

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
t-money
Toronto,Ont
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date